Apogee Information Systems is proud to announce the first phase of development of an Artificial Intelligence E-Learning System.
The AI E-learning program, named ICARUS, consists of Machine Learning and Big Data analysis that allow taking into account business realities and learning needs, The system aims to make learning more profile focused, enhances the understanding on business practices, boosts subject understanding and grows engagement. This will enhance the value of traditional e‐learning systems as well as the learning material input by the tutor.
ICARUS will provide tools to students to follow their own individual learning paths, teachers can design their own personalized and adaptive tutor with the following sub-systems:
- Cognitive understanding: at the core of Icarus lie the AI algorithms that merge all the available information to enhance cognitive understanding.
- Schedule of Learning Paths: based on the material, performance, student profile preferences and characteristics, the AI algorithms propose learning paths.
- Profile Monitoring: the system monitors the students’ learning patterns through detailed tracking of actions and progress - this is transparent to the student creating an iterative feedback loop.
- Performance Analytics: reports on the performance of the student and connects elements to understand the learning type.
- Collaboration of students & tutors: having additional information on the student, tutors can provide more personalized material and tutoring.
- Business Cases & Academic Content: Icarus LMS draws on relevant information from authoritative business and academic sources allowing tutors to expand the material of their courses with additional effort.
- Advanced Course Authoring: Icarus automatically classifies course content using NLP (Natural Language Processing) and suggests additional references.
- Video Indexing: Course creation is made easier and student engagement is greatly improved through automatic closed captioning, AI-powered topics and entities indexing and an innovative video viewing interface.
Apogee Information Systems was established in 2005 with operating offices in Greece, Luxembourg, and Spain. It provides informatics' services, especially in Content Management Systems, Project Management, e-learning Applications, Human Resources Management, Consulting and Digital Marketing. Many of Apogee's clients are organizations pertaining to the European Union and the United Nations such as EIPA (European Institute of Public Administration), the North Sea Region Interreg Programme and EuroMed Justice.