Apogee Information Systems currently has a vacancy for a Project Manager fluent in English, to offer their services in Stockholm, Sweden for a European Organization.
The selected candidate will be in Stockholm. Work will be carried out on site at customer's premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in our customer's team on site having a contract of one year plus opportunity to prolong it.
- Collect and develop with the Infrastructure team leaders / architects the roadmap for the infrastructure of the new building. The list of envisioned roadmaps should include the following. Additional might be added in the course of the project. In some cases external experts and hardware suppliers might be included in the planning:
- Network backend infrastructure;
- Network perimeter and security infrastructure;
- Network structured cabling and wireless network design;
- Data Storage roadmap;
- Server data centre plan / data centre design incl. cloud hybrid sourcing;
- Design of the conference IT facilities;
- Design of the AV equipment for meeting rooms;
- Design of the IT service facilities;
- Design of printing solution;
- Emergency operations centre IT facilities;
- Consolidate the above listed roadmaps to an integer design plan.
- Deliverables, depending on project/product/activities to be managed, may include:
- Architecture, design drawings;
- Minutes of meetings, preparation documentation for meetings;
- Action item lists;
- Project Schedules;
- Project presentations and reports;
- Risk and issues records;
- Other project documentation and activity deliverables.
- University degree with minimum 6 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 12 years of experience in IT;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Project Management of computer software construction. Practical experience with development methodologies and the system development life-cycle is indispensable;
- Experience with agile software development (for instance, Scrum) or other iterative development processes (for instance, RUP);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a project management tool;
- Proven experience with quality procedures;
- Proven track of IT Infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge of the current IT Infrastructure technology, evolution and trends;
- Experience in IT Infrastructure architecture and designing;
- Experience in IT relocation projects;
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
Our customer is an organization, where you will offer your services as part of a team operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment.
Our offer is extremely competitive, based on your qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or comments. We are always happy to assist you in your career path.
Please kindly submit your CV in English at: email@example.com highlighting your experience on the above-mentioned fields. Needed skills are essential for your successful application. It is important that your CV would be reflecting all needed skills adequately. Please also inform us of your availability and your expected salary.
We would be happy if you recommend us or forward this post advertisement to your friend that fits this profile.