Apogee Information Systems currently has a vacancy for an Java Analyst/Programmer fluent in English, to offer their services in Brussels.
The selected candidate will be in Brussels starting the begin of February 2017. Work will be carried out on site at customer's premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in our customer's team on site having a contract of one year plus opportunity to prolongue it.
- Creating new JAVA & PL/SQL web applications, participating in the entire lifecycle of these;
- Writing technical documentation.
- Software maintenance of all existing web applications.
- Minimum 10 years of combined studies and experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Development
- In-depth knowledge of application development environments
- In-depth knowledge of server-side technologies and tools: JPA: Hibernate or EclipseLink; Spring; Jersey or Spring Rest; REST / JSON / Jackson or EclipseMoxy; Weblogic / Tomcat; Maven
- Basic knowledge of client-side technologies and tools:
- JQuery; AMD: RequireJs or CommonJs; JQueryUI or KendoUI or YUI; Knockout or ReactJs or KendoUI MVVM; Grunt / Bower;
- Basic knowledge of testing technologies and tools: JUnit / HttpUnit; Arquillian / Selenium; Mockito or JMockit or Easy Mock; Jasmine or QUnit
- Good knowledge of modelling tools, Rational Rose / ClearCase / Aris Architect
- Basic knowledge of Continuous integration tools Bamboo or Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture; Relational DBMS and software development methodologies
- Knowledge of corporate solutions (such as ECAS, Ulysee, RefApp) is a plus
- Knowledge of interoperability technologies (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus) is a plus.
- Ability to give technical presentations, apply high quality standards, cope with fast changing technologies used in application development
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in teams
- Knowledge of project management standards and practices used at the Commission is a plus
- Fluent language skills in English in needed French language would be considered an advantage
Our customer is an organization, where you will offer your services as part of a team operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment.
Our offer is extremely competitive, based on your qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or comments. We are always happy to assist you in your career path.
Please kindly submit your CV in English at: email@example.com until 16/12/2016 highlighting your experience on the above-mentioned fields. Needed skills are essential for your successful application. It is imortant that your CV would be reflecting all needed skills adequately. Please also inform us of your availability and your expected sallary.
We would be happy if you recommend us or forward this post advertisement to your friend that fits this profile.