The selected candidate will be in Brussels starting beginning of August 2016. Work will be carried out on site at customer's premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the IT project team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Design high-quality user experiences focussing on user needs and in line with the client’s design princoples;
- Develop solutions that meet the Digital by Default Service Standards;
- Provide assistance for user research with rapid prototypes, and implement design recommendations found in user research if necessary;
- Work with security colleagues where necessary to understand how design choices support security;
- Work effectively with subject matter experts and business analysts to find the right solution.
- University Studies and experience in IT;
- Experience with user-centric design and ergonomics;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
Our customer is an organization, where you will offer your services as part of a team operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment.
Our offer is extremely competitive, based on your qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please kindly submit your CV highlighting your experience on the above-mentioned fields. It is important that your CV would be reflecting all needed skills adequately. Please also inform us of your availability and your expected salary.
We would be happy if you recommend us or forward this post advertisement to your friend that fits this profile.