Apogee Information Systems currently has a vacancy for a Java Web Developer fluent in English, to offer their services in Luxembourg.
The selected candidate will be in Brussels starting the end of October, 2016. Work will be carried out on site at customer's premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in our customer's team on site having a contract of one year plus opportunity to prolongue it.· Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for client/server systems and web applications;
· Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems;
· Technical design and implementation of JEE 6 web information systems;
· Assistance to the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle;
· Configuration, maintenance and support for software products;
· Quick learning ability is required as well as teamwork spirit and ability to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural
· Reporting to the Institution’s officials.
· University IT degree with minimum 8 years of experience in IT, or non-university degree with minimum 20 years of experience in IT;
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in JAVA;
· In depth knowledge of information systems matters and IT consulting matters;
· Proven experience in JEE 6 web information systems development using java technologies, particularly EJB version 3
· Working experience of Oracle 10g, Oracle Text, WebLogic Server, XML, XSLT, FOP, SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, JAVA scripts, HTML,
JSF, CASE tools, JUNIT, J2EE, ANT scripts, UNIX, Vaadin, jQuery;
· Working experience with tools: ECLIPSE, Maven, RTC , TOAD, XML Spy;
· Knowledge of interoperability technology and in depth knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) (e.g. web services,
message oriented middleware, service oriented bus);
· Knowledge of Rational Team Concert or similar collaborative source-control products;
· Working experience of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, SCRUM) and scripting tools;
· Good knowledge in relational databases management and UML Modeling language;
· Languages: English and/or French
Our customer is an organization, where you will offer your services as part of a team operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment.
Our offer is extremely competitive, based on your qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or comments. We are always happy to assist you in your career path.
Please kindly submit your CV in English at: email@example.com until 28/09/2016 highlighting your experience on the above-mentioned fields. Needed skills are essential for your successful application. It is important that your CV would be reflecting all needed skills adequately. Please also inform us of your availability and your expected sallary.
We would be happy if you recommend us or forward this post advertisement to your friend that