Apogee Information Systems currently has a vacancy for an HPe Service Manager, fluent in English & French, to offer their services in Brussels. Work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the IT project team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Minimum 18 years of combined studies and 9 years in a HPe Service Manager environment;
- Minimum 9 years of experience in service management development;
- Very good interpersonal skills and at least 2 years of experience in managing technical teams;
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid
- self-starting and teamwork experience are
- Ability to write technical oriented documents;
- Proven experience with ITIL procedures;
- ITIL Foundation certification is considered an asset;
- Experience with HPE SM 9.4x is considered an asset;
- Experience with several HPE SM implementations is considered an asset;
- Experience with other service management tools (e.g. Remedy, HP Asset
- Manager) is considered an asset;
- Experience with UNIX/Linux administration is considered an asset;
- In-depth technical knowledge of HPE Service Manager is required;
- Experience on Connect-it customization is considered an asset;
- Experience in Web services implementations (both SOAP and REST) is considered an asset;
- Very good understanding of RAD elements in HPE Service Manager language;
- Experience with SSL certificates is considered an asset;
- Experience with Application servers (e.g. Tomcat) and Webserver (e.g. Apache) is considered an asset;
- Knowledge on HPE SM Mobility client and Web client customization is considered an asset;
- Experience with a European Institution or another European Body and
- Understanding of the European Commission's
structure is considered an asset;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (FR-EN). Fluent in English, as this is project team working language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English till 17/06/2016.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please kindly submit your CV in English at: email@example.com